Patient and Healthcare Professional Service
We put Patients first in everything we do!™ It is not just a statement - it is our company culture!
Let's face it. Suffering from a chronic medical condition is stressful, and a medical supply company can either exacerbate that problem by making it difficult and complicated for a Patient to obtain their medical supplies, OR it can strive to make the process simple, which is what we do everyday for people throughout the United States.
While we cannot eliminate a Patient's condition, we certainly strive to do everything we can to alleviate the stresses that are commonly associated with obtaining medical supplies and medications.
On the behalf of Patients we:
- Handle all of the paperwork, insurance and billing hassles so they do not have to. We deal with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance for them!
- Ship their products discreetly to their front door.
- Are here to answer all of their questions, and what's more...to truly listen to their needs.
- Call them every month to check on them to make sure their needs are being met!
- Work hand-in-hand with their physician to ensure that they are receiving the correct supplies and quantities.
- Show catheter patients how they DO NOT have to suffer from using only four (4) catheters a month!
Compassion. Dignity. Respect.
Every Patient deserves it, and we strive everyday to show them.
We make it VERY easy and simple for physicians across the United States to refer their patients to us, and many do just that month after month!
We have one of the most professional and aggressive doctor follow up programs in the Nation. We are proud of the fact that we receive multiple referrals from the same doctors consistently.
Our commitment to doctors and their staff goes beyond supplying their Patients with medical supplies. We actually want to be viewed almost like an extension of their "information support staff".
Also, by strengthening our relationship with the doctor and his/her staff, we can keep them up to date on any changes that need to be made for the patient pertaining to their prescriptions for their medical supplies, along with other things that will ultimately help to serve their Patients better. There are times we know of changes before their doctor does, so it is vital that we have a good working relationship with them.
We have even assisted doctor's offices with billing issues and coding. Indeed, our level of expertise far exceeds just being a supplier. However, there is no doubt that doctors like the fact that their Patients can get most, if not all, of their medical supplies and prescription medications from one source!